Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: pics of the destruction

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: pics of the destruction

In a message dated 4/4/2004 6:47:03 PM Central Daylight Time, lumina3@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Sorry if this
offends you boyz, but the family comes first.Parts will always be
there and can wait, my son's needs won't wait. MY2 CENTS....pinching
them here!
Lu

I must admit that earlier in my marriage I would have poured a lot more money into getting the Gremlin on the road. Over time my priorities shifted and I find it difficult to spend some on that hard earned and savedmoney. The Gremlin is a "project" and will be finished soon enough. Never has anything been of greater importance than the family.

Rick