Re: [BaadAssGremlins] pics of the destruction

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] pics of the destruction

Any time you are down this way just let me know and stop by and pick it
up but remember it is at least 10 feet long.
"Doc"

--- Begin Message ---
Thanks Doc I haven't forgot.
Davis

AMC74HORNET@xxxx wrote:
Hey Davis don't forget I still got that piece of 2"X2" square tubeing
for the subframe connectors if you want it.
"Doc"