Re: [BaadAssGremlins] pics of the destruction

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] pics of the destruction

Hey Davis don't forget I still got that piece of 2"X2" square tubeing
for the subframe connectors if you want it.
"Doc"

--- Begin Message --- Hey gang,
As promised, I posted pics of the damage. I got to work in the
garage for an hour today before the wife came and told me we have to
go to a b-day party. I got the radiator out and removed the water
pump. I removed the original water pump from the timing copver that
was on the engine originally and have started to clean it up in the
parts cleaner. On the plus side it wasn't the original, it was a
recent replacmeant. I will get it cleand and painted and bring it to
the parts store to match up a new one for a spare.
I still have lots of other things I need to do till I have the $ to
get the parts to put her back together. I have to replace the fuel
filler neck. I have a nearly new one that came off a 7K mile wrecked
gremlin. I have to fab up and install frame connectors. I have to put
the package tray back in. I have to rewire the fuel pump to a
seperate switch(hooked up to ignition now). I have to paint the rims
for the slicks and drill them for the screws that keep the slick from
spinning on the rim. I have to clean up and restore my factory Mag
500 rims. Install the hood( gotta dig it outta storage). Fab up and
install a driveshaft safety loop.install the carpet and seat belts.
So see still lots to do. Sometimes it seems the list never ends.
Hey Bart,
If I take a video of it running when I get it back together can it
be posted in the pics section? Not sure if the pic sec can have
videos. After a couple of days of everyone seeing the damage pics I
just posted you can delete them.
Thanks for listening guys,
Davis

--- End Message ---