Re: pics of the destruction

Very funny you GUYZZZZZZ! As a female (and wife)...I can understand
not sacrificing the family budget for HOBBIES. Even if your hobby IS
your obsession (what ever happened to romance?). My priorities are
still with my family's needs before the old car. Sorry if this
offends you boyz, but the family comes first. Parts will always be
there and can wait, my son's needs won't wait. MY 2 CENTS....pinching
them here! ;-) -Lu-