Sent: Sunday, April 04, 2004 8:06 AM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re:Made it out of the garage on her own Power!

Thanks Doc,
 I just thank God that Bill and I were not hurt. We could easily have been killed if the fan had not gotten stuck in the radiator. I will defintly not be using a steel fan again. Nice safe electric fan. I figured it's gonna cost me 380.00 to correctly set it back up. Thats if I get a deal on a radiator or recore and a deal on an electric fan. I heard one from apre 96 ford Taurus fits and is a nice dual fan.
 Davis