From: "Davis" <martin-davis@xxxx>
Date: 2004/04/03 Sat PM 08:02:00 EST
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Made it out of the garage on her own Power!

Hey Congrats Davis and i'm sorry bout your water pump fiasco at least its a repairable one
Bart

Hey guys,
Don't have time for details wife wants to go eat. I got the Gremmie
running today! Got it running good and worked out a few quirks.
Pulled it out of the garage then backed it back in. When it got back
in dizaster hit! The water pump nose broke off sending the flex fan
into the radiator destroying it! so now I need an electric water pump
drive, I have a spare water pump but need a radiator. I am going to
have to wait a few weeks to save the $$ up. This really sucks! I am
so excited and so bummed at the same time!The engine sounded AWSOME.
Could hear the higher compression and the cam is definitly a lopie
one.
I will take pics of the mayhem tomorrow.
Have a good night all.
Davis