Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 71 Hornet SST 4WD

I was wondering where th pic's were. That's some wild looking early
Hornet. I hope your mother is enjoying some nicer weather down in NC
than the cold and dampness we are haveing here in N.Y. today.
"Doc"

--- Begin Message --- OOPS! Forgot to mention that I took several pictures of the 4WD
Hornet.  They are posted on the web site.  Look in folder 71 sst 4wd.

Dave Shaver

--- End Message ---