Got the Block Back Today!

Got my 360 engine block back from the shop today. Ordered a camshaft
and am getting ready to assemble the block. Camshaft should be here
today or tomorrow. I hope the weather says nice enough for me to be
able to pull the 232 out of the Gremlin this weekend. Lots to do now!
Maybe all the parts I have collected will fit together and complete
the jigsaw puzzle. -Lu-