Re: [BaadAssGremlins] long awaited pics

In a message dated 4/1/2004 5:33:43 AM Central Standard Time, martin-davis@xxxx writes:
Well it is another rainy day here so no work Guess I'll have to spend the day working on the gremlin. Darn it! My goal is to start it saturday. Bill Says I am dreamin I have too much to do but I am going for it!
 Davis
Hope your day goes as planned. For me, it seems like every time Imake plans, something happens. I learned a long time ago that there is only one thing we can guarantee.............change. If we can't adjust with the change, we get left behind.

When I got my Lokar dip stick I opted for the firewall mount. I wasn't satisfied with the way the tube mounted, so I ended up making myown bracket. I drilled a piece of flat bar to fit the tube at one endand a smaller hole for a single bolt. After I was finished, I put the piece in a vise an gave it a slight bend.

I welded a bolt to the top of a steel plug that came out of a hole (onrunner) at the back of the intake. It took a few trial fits, but I finallygot a good fit after a little tweaking. If your interested, I can take a photo or two and post them.

Let use know how the day went.........

Rick