Re: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Davis's new pics

Re: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Davis's new pics

Sounds like a plan Doc!
 Thanks

AMC74HORNET@xxxx wrote:
Black over white is a problem when it comes to chipping. If you are only
useing the wheels for the slicks and will not be on the car all the time
why not just scuff them with 400# sandpaper and use any generic flat
black spray paint and top cote it with gloss clear of the same brand for
protection. A gloss clear will turn a flat paint into a semi gloss with
better protection than if you apply'd  semi clear. Also apply the clear
within 10 min. of applying the last cote of the flat black as it makes
the clear really bite into the black for good adhesion. There should be
no real chipping problem with good preporation.
"Doc"