Re: [BaadAssGremlins] long awaited pics

Rick,
 yup that sure is me. That was the day we were putting the engine in. Yesterday I made up and installed a ground strap, made up and routed the tranny cooler lines, and I made up  the tranny dipstick tube but after I installed it and pulled the dipstick out it won't go back in. So, I ruined a good dipstick tube and it looks like I will have to get the Lokar after all. Try to save a few $ and it smacks ya.
 Well it is another rainy day here so no work Guess I'll have to spend the day working on the gremlin. Darn it! My goal is to start it saturday. Bill Says I am dreamin I have too much to do but I am going for it!
 Davis

Plumpy72@xxxx wrote:
Davis

I had a look at the photos...........is that you with the wide grin on your face? If it is, I know why the grin is there. Keep up the good work. It won't be long now.

Rick