Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Cleanin Parts...how fun

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Cleanin Parts...how fun

Wish I could say the same for here, temps have been 35-45 cold damp and
rainy here. Might get a break of 50 this sat. but no sun. Sunday rain &
snow showers. I'll have the dash frame ready to start primeing by sat.
but I don't thing the weather will co-operate. I still have other
plastic interior trim pieces I can work on and paint in my model car
spray booth. Boy I sure miss haveing the use of my friends truck
painting shop to work on my cars in. He retired and closed the place 1
1/2 years ago. It was so cold and damp here in my apartment this morning
when I got up I turned the oven on to take the chill out of the place.
Winter ain't over here for me yet. That is one of the reasons when I
talked my friend into haveing the spring AMC show I suggessted instead
of mid April like he had it last year to make it mid May. The weather is
still to iffy here in mid April and I also had him have a rain date too.
It was a very wet and chilly spring last year.
"Doc"

--- Begin Message ---
In a message dated 4/1/2004 2:31:24 AM Central Standard Time,