Re: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Gremlin Package Tray - JOSH

Re: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Gremlin Package Tray - JOSH

OK ,
All my package trays are up for sale 225.00 ea?  I have blue and black all in excellent shape with brackets AC and non AC. Any one else want one ? And I was going to sell one for 25 bucks ........( passes out).
Davis

My Gremlin is for sale for 1.2 million FIRM!!
Bart
badass73gremlin@xxxx wrote:

Crap,

 I was gonna offer 1.1 Million.......what's a hundred G's between friends?

 Davis