Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Got the engine to turn over by starter!!!

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Got the engine to turn over by starter!!!

In a message dated 3/31/2004 7:50:54 AM Central Standard Time, AMC74HORNET@xxxx writes:
How far do you live from Austin? I had a freind that lived there. Don't let them vacation days get away from you.
"Doc"
I live about 100 miles east-northeast of Houston. It will take us around 4 hours to make the drive. A lot will depend on how much road construction is between here and there.

Rick