74 Hornet for sale cheap

Hey everyone..........................

I listed my 1974 Hornet Sportabout DL/GX wagon on ebay today, as it needs a
new home.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2470353803&ss
PageName=ADME:B:LC:MT:1

No reserve, only $300, which is about what a junkyard would charge you for
the 904 Torqueflite in it, or a fender. Hopefully this car will find a good
home, it runs and moves under own power, but please read the description in
the auction for all complete information. I was happy to see that green 74
Matador coupe sell, and one of the beater 68 AMXs I am parting out sold, as
did the 79 Concord, up next on the block are the 71 Matador with 14K miles
and my 82 Eagle custom wagon too. I'm in a sell mode which happens from time
to time, just thinning the herd, nothing more.

If anyone here has any questions about this Hornet, please feel free to ask
and thanks should anyone bid on it. Eddie Stakes' Planet Houston AMX
www.planethoustonamx.com