Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Any other ways to get the rear side windows out?

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Any other ways to get the rear side windows out?

Did you try spraying some lube around inside the rubber seal?

deezildennis <dsinks@xxxx> wrote:
I pushed hard as heck from the insie out and I couldnt get them to
budge. Is there any other ways I can get them out?

I had all 250lbs of my butt on them and they laughed at me.:)

Do you Yahoo!?