Fw: AMC scam Part 2,314,509,675

Hey everyone, this is another type of scam (yes, I get a LOT of these) but
this type I wil show you how to shut them down. I usually send them back a
big virus telling them it is all my bank info. But if you are not that
computer literate, this is how you can report shit like this.

When you receive a mail like this, 'right click' your mouse on it, then
click on 'properties' then 'details' to see where it originated from. I then
click 'forward' and send it to abuse@xxxx or
abuse@xxxx
in the body of the message. In this case, not only is it 'fastermail' but
also 'outblaze'

A copy of the 'cut and paste' of the 'properties' I did is at the very
bottom of this email to look at. Best thing about this is most servers have
a extremely LOW TOLERANCE for crap like this, and will shut down the
offenders account in a heartbeat. And better yet, inseatd of just deleting
it, which is easier than taking 10 seconds to do what I did above and
forward it to their server, this hopefully will keep them from ripping off
some old car owner!

I have a file on my site about this problem and it is a BIG PROBLEM, as
people automatically assume Cashiers Checks are good! They are NOT. And
these idiots have gotten really good with counterfeiting cashiers checks!
So simply again, cover your butt. Hopefully some of this stuff here will
keep a honest AMC or mixed make fan from getting ripped off.
Eddie Stakes
www.planethoustonamx.com

Off my website:
http://www.planethoustonamx.com/parts%20&%20Literature/asshole_nigerian_scam_artists_an.htm