Subject: Re: Thanks Guys

If I could get a running Gremlin for $300 I would buy it in a second.
Wouldn't even think about it if wasn't half way across the country.
Terry

I could have picked it up about a year and half ago for $250. It had been sitting for some time, but started right up! I didnt buy it then, I held outand bought the one I own now.
The pictures of it are on the site. Under Rebecca or SadLittleClown's 1970 Gremlin. (i think).

I am going to start bugging the guy who has the 71 gremlin.

Rebecca