Ebay bliss of late...mucho AMC purchases...

Ebay bliss of late...mucho AMC purchases...

 There is always AMC stuff on Ebay these days, and I
admit I've been doing my share of buying lately. Some
of my recent acquisitions include Matador HO taxi slot
cars, '58 Rambler Dinky car ( fire chief, red ), a
VERY beat Gremlin grinder Hotwheels car for .30, a red
Corgi Marlin, and my latest ( yet to arrive ), is an
electric blue plastic 5" Gremlin by Play Wheels,
haven't seen this one before now, seen the much bigger
( 10 inch ) Simms plastic Gremlin. Anyway, I decided
to put some stuff up for sale to help pay for it (
non-AMC, of course ), so I have several auctions on
ebay going on, some 63-64 Corvette shop manuals, some
antique golf balls, and an old Brownie camera. I need
to clean house of alot of stuff, so the non-AMC stuff
is going this year! I"m tired of living in a flea
market ( ok, not quite, but just tired of all the
stuff I DON'T want still here ). Next up will probably
be old skeleton keys and VERY old post cards, which I
found out are selling VERY well on Ebay these days.
We'll see how I do, my 3 auctions have yet to attract
a bidder all week, hopefully I'll get SOME action this
weekend. :)
Well, looks like I gotta work Saturday, in addition
to helping the wife with her craft show setup and
tear-down, so I won't be going to an old AACA auto
flea in Maryland ( dammit! ). Work waited 'til the
last minute, then asked if I could work tomorrow.
<grumble> Oh well, Carlisle is coming up, and I will
NOT miss that again. Hopefully. I pray.
Should be a nice weekend here, maybe after all the
Gotta-Do's are over, I can do a few I-wanna-do's on
Sunday. Like work on the Gremlins. SHOuld be warm
enough here in VA, we hit a record today of 78
degrees. :) Woo-hoo, spring is almost here!

Jerry Casper