From: "amc_lives" <dshaver@xxxx>
Date: 2004/03/24 Wed AM 09:00:56 EST
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] possible 401

yeah thats entirely too much tell the guy with the waggy that i'll gladly buy it off his hands after all you need that 50$ for umm....other things yeah thats it :)
Bart

Would spending $50.00 for a complete Waggie with a 401 that is a
rust bucket be too much?  Motor of course would have to be
completely rebuilt.

Dave Shaver