Eds' 'Night on The Town' -

Date sent: 24 Mar 2004 02:33:01 -0000
From: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Digest Number 295
Send reply to: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Quote from Eddie Stakes Posting about being
Jailed for a bad Inspection Sticker :

" I still could not believe I had been picked up
and jailed for such a extended period of time. There are daily
carjackings, armed robberies at banks in Houston are a weekly occurance,
and judging by the amount of crack cocaine on the streets and well, in the
HPD holding cells where it was not found by a patdown, there just seems to
be so many more important crime issues facing our city."

-

Now you've a Taste of Republican Presence in the Public
System . And before anyone rants at this - ......... go do
your homework first ......... as THIS Party is responsible
for much of the heavy handedness seen on the Law Books..........

Traditionally , Republican Party Doctorines - do not care much
about your Liberties - unless they can be 'assessed' -
meaning : You jack up the Criminality of Each and Every Law
in order to asses 'Penalty' Remuneration - equaling Cash .

I'm not making a False Claim to Defame the Republican
Party 'Theorists' .

There is a Doctorine or 'Creed' that comes down from the
Top Party Officials - and is adheared to in the lower areas
of Government - generating 'changes' that Benefit .

Your treatment and conditions you experienced - began at the Top
with a "don't care a whit" attitude - long ago .

It is of Wealth for those who have it - and Pressure for those
who do not - in order to Fund the System - that they are
part of .

It is Historic in American Political History :

The American People - thankfully due to Mass Media reaching
everyone that has a TV - find repeatedly - they don't like what
Republican Administrations do - and vote them out .

Then - they forget - and the cycle starts again.

Not that the other Parties are all that great - BUT
there ARE IMPORTANT differences.

There are those who - blindly Parrot Republican Party Doctorine
due to its' 'Divisive' Quality - and many people like to be the
Spoiler in their daily lives - so this is a bolt on for a Rant .

Our current President will be a One Term President .

Take a long look at that 'Patriot Act' - he pushed into
existence - and you'll see it completely Guts areas that granted
Americans Freedoms - from Fascist like intrusions in
privicey - to being held without due process - you disapear .

With a name like : "The Patriot Act" - who can argue ?

Just for sake of a current example :

There have been a number of items he has pushed thru
that are not good for the people - but benifited a select
few and the System with protection and furthered Income
at the Expense of a Majority . A few I've read about -
are 'Legally Questionable' - to the extent that he had
to have Law changed to accommodate his wishes.

Poli Sci was interesting when in Collage .

Got to experience some interesting personages.

Yassar Arafat gave a class for our group
at The United Nations in NYC .

The Aparthied Govt. of South Africa was still
intact then - we met their Delegate.........
one cold - cold Gestapo Rep.

Pres. Bush fulfilled most of what was asked of him by
The Republican Party - even now calling for a Constitutional
Amendment to ban same sex marriage.......... anything to
initially crack the Constitution - set a precedent - for further
'necessary changes' to protect the American People at a
later date .....meaning : Raids on the Constitutionl Rights
to further benefit a few people ......... something the
Republican Party has sought for a very long time.

Oddly - his behavior - although delivering the goods - suprisingly-
turns off a number of Republicans - since they are seeing a
True Face on the Party Doctorine perhaps ......... coming
all at once - in a Fashion .

Politics breed arguments - and anger .

S0 , I say - since the Internet exists , for those who
bother to keep up their chops on reading -

Read exactly what each and every President and Party
actually does in the course of a year - during your Lifetime.

You will be the wiser - as with Knowledge - you
can protect you and yours from Abusive Legislation
that benefits few .

AMC news :

Looking at pulling the front diff out of my Kammback
as to lighten the nose .

I hear Ralph Nader is running again for Pres. -

Mr. "Unsafe at any Speed" .........

"Hail to the Cheif" - baby ........

Brien.
NEW YORK