Re: belated intro

Doc,
Yes I cam over from the AMX files. More importantly, however, is
that you are feeling better. Where abouts north of the city do you
live? I used to travel with a carnival. One of our stops was the
Dutchess county fair in Rhinebeck. I am originally from Altamont,
NY, about 20 miles NW of Albany, or as folks from there call it,
Aubany.

Dave Shaver