Re: New pics (Bart Please move )

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, twa1950@xxxx wrote:
> At least you get to see some all year long. Here in Kentucky we see them from
> April until Oct. Then that is it. They go into the garage just like mine
> does. Of course they only get to see one real "Classic" and that is mine. Maybe
> this year there will be more than one. I have had quite a few people tell me
> they have one in their back yards that they were working on but I have only seen
> one of them and I don't think he has it anymore. Mix feelings about seeing
> more of them. While I would like too see more of them saved and running it is
> still pretty neat having a 100 or so cars at a show and you being one of a kind
> while they guy next to you in his 65 Mustang has his twin brother parked two
> cars down the role.
> Terry

The endless rows of early Camero's & Chevelle's out number the Mustangs and all other brands up here by me at the local cruise. I usually have the only AMC there unless my son and my freind show up with one of their cars. Due to poor health and the rainy weather on cruise night last year I only made the last cruise of the season. It was a week after I bought the new Hornet so I took it. When the guys saw the orange Hornet pull in they said to each other that has to be "Doc" even without seeing who was driveing it. I was parked between 69 SS396 Chevelle and a Prowler. My wife said my new Hornet got more attention than the prowler and the Chevelle combined. That night on the way home was the first time I had the car out at night with the all the lights on and the heater going and that's when that piece of crap Motorola alt decided to crap out on me. So I know what it's like to have the only one of a kind at a cruise.
"Doc"