Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: New pics (Bart Please move )

From: "amc74hornet" <amc74hornet@xxxx>
Date: 2004/03/23 Tue PM 01:19:11 EST
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: New pics (Bart Please move )

yeah the sad part of spring is when y'all Yankees that took your classics with you down here to South Fl. over the winter head back up north and we don't see as many cool cars down here in the summer,been seein lots of Snowbirds & Yankees trailer thier classic cars with them down here for the winer in recent years one 'New Yawker'had his 70 blown & tubbed Challenger Hemi at a recent show here said he was fixing to go back home :( oh well come next winter they'll be back and hopfully with thier cars :)
Bart
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Davis" <martin-davis@xxxx> wrote:
> Here are a few new pics. My distributor is in, my new gas pick up,
> and a pic of my new rear end, leaf springs, new shocks, and new
> traction bars. I sure hope it all works. Hopfully I'll get to start
> it in 2 weeks.
>  Davis

Good deal Davis. I bet you can't wait to hear that puppy run. I live 4 blocks off of a main road and I can always tell the start of spring when I hear a real American car opening it up down the street. I heard that sound last night for the first time. Spring is here in a week or two.
"Doc"