Broken Mirror Glass Update

I just got an E-Mail from the guy in Canada I bought the mirrors from. I had a new glass cut at a local glass shop for 15$ for the broken one and installed the 2 chrome mirrors 3-4 weeks ago. It's so nice to have a pass side mirror. The guy said he just collected the insurance from the Canadian P.O. and was sending me 22$ this week. I had completely forgotten all about the refund he promised me. Looks like he is an honest dude after all. I have never been stuck so far buying parts for my Hornets in the last 4 years on line so it dosent look like it will happen on this mirror deal. I am just happy I got a pass side mirror. I searched for one for 2 months and only came up with this set off a 79 Concord and a pass side one that the guy wanted 15$ more for the one than I paid for the set. And for 25 year old chrome they are really nice for a driver.
"Doc"