Re: [BaadAssGremlins] T10 Value

Josh,
 Ummmmmmmmmmm 25 bucks? ,,,,,,,,LOL seriously they range from 50 to 250 depending on if it came from a running working vehicle of if nothing is known and it may need a full rebuild. Also as my Dad used to say " it's only worth what you can get someone to pay for it" . If you want to sell it email me off list or call me you still got my #? We can strike a deal. I won't have the $ for about 2 weeks though. I start back to work tomorrow.
 Davis

Bandit <formula421@xxxx> wrote:
Davis,
    Whats that AMC T10 I have worth?