Re: [BaadAssGremlins] I FINALLY have a solid Grem'

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] I FINALLY have a solid Grem'

Josh,
 That's awsome! Sounds like you got a great deal. Now we need details. Can't wait to see the pics! How much did you get done on your parts car this weekend? Are you gonna sell me that 4spd? :o)
 Davis

Bandit <formula421@xxxx> wrote:
Foundand bought a SOLID '72 Grem' near home and its complete! WHOO HOO! Now where that Caddy 500? Im sooo PSYCHED!
Josh