Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re New Gremlin Stripes

From: "Eddie Stakes" <eddiestakes@xxxx>
Date: 2004/03/20 Sat PM 01:39:26 EST
To: <BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Re New Gremlin Stripes

Andrea??i thought his name ws Andre LOL maybe thats why he goes by AJ hes indeeed a good guy,hes gave me over 200$ worth of business plus his site has loads of stuff including solid motor mounts that my friend Todd was searching high and low for and i steered him towards AJ for em
Bart
Yup, AJ is a nice guy. Note too that you can buy stripe kits from a wide
variety of places including Phoenix Graphix; Kennedy American, Nick Alfano
also supplies many of us vendors with stripes: nick.alfano@xxxx and
there is a place in Florida I just was looking at yesterday, Graphic
Express:
http://www.graphic-express.com/

I may add that I bought my SC/Rambler stripe kit from Phoneix Graphix awhile
back and it still looks great with the Texas sun beating down on it. Phoenix
Graphix, Andra Jacobs, Kennedy American are all listed on my Planet Houston
Vendors list, have dealt with them repeatedly thru the years. Will be adding
Nick next time I update my list, and if I get a catalog or something from
Graphic Express will add them also. See ya'll,
Eddie Stakes
www.planethoustonamx.com