Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Prototype Electric gremlin on ebay!!!

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Prototype Electric gremlin on ebay!!!

That's definitly not a 74 and there is no way he is gonna get 7000 for it esp with only 2 far away pics. Come people just like wasting their 40 bucks. No vin mensioned, no proof of it being an electric proto., Eddie you need to do some investigating, Plus this guy has a goose egg as in he's a newbie.
 Davis

deezildennis <dsinks@xxxx> wrote:
Its Been converted. Looks to be a mid 73 year body.

I wonder if he still has the electric motor?

Amc history here folks if its for real!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=53
57&item=2468240978