Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Gremlin interior Parts

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Gremlin interior Parts

Lu,
 Yes I did but just today I was lookin at it and decided to use it in my gremlin which had an ac one in it. I have a blue ac one if you would like. You can just dye it black.
 Davis

lumina333 <lumina3@xxxx> wrote:
Davis - didn't you say something in an earlier post about a non-A/C
package tray being available for me? -Lu-
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Davis Martin <martin-
davis@xxxx> wrote:
> JOsh,
>  I need the back plastic pieces. let me know what condition yours
are in.
>  Thanks.
>  Davis
>
> Bandit <formula421@xxxx> wrote:
> Doc,
> The interior was Black but has Gray buckets which i'll sell cheap.
I will check the seatbelts for you and let you know ASAP.