Re: V8 Crossmembers

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Bandit" <formula421@xxxx> wrote:
> Doc,
> The interior was Black but has Gray buckets which i'll sell cheap. I will check the seatbelts for you and let you know ASAP.
> Josh

Thanks Josh. As far as the bucket seats go I think even with you selling them cheap shipping would make them expensive and out of the question for me. I am trying to find a set of buckets locally, when I say locally I mean an hour and a half's drive from where I live each way. I have a friend with a nice club cab Chevy pickup that is willing to help me pick them up at that distance. But the seat belts I am definately interested in.
"Doc"