Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Brake Rotor Question

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Brake Rotor Question

> Which one had the E brake cable?

> Rick
>
> Rick and Doc,

 I got mine for the local Big A Auto Parts they were 15.00 ea.

 Davis

My local auto parts store had the cables for my yellow Hornet a few years ago and the ones from Kennedy American were cheaper. Can't figure that one out. I ended up useing the ones I had off a 79 Concord sedan I had parted out when I installed the sedan's rear in the Hornet. Spirit brake cables might fit a Gremlin.
"Doc"