Re: [BaadAssGremlins] V8 question

From: "Justin Angelli" <turbogremlin74@xxxx>
Date: 2004/03/17 Wed PM 04:35:01 EST
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] V8 question

Well you need a V8 crossmember first and save for the front springs everything else is the same till 76 tho,See all 70-76 Gremlins front sus. were the same just the front crossmembers were different between the 72-76 V8 option and the front coil springs'but i kept my 6 banger springs for better launching when i drag race it'.Theres a AMC parts co. that makes a V8 crossmember kit for 200+$ just send em your old crossmember and they'll hook you up with the new one ith all the nessesary hardwar you'll need for your conversion does anyone know who that is i keep forgetting their name,member Jerry Casper aka GremlinGTs knows i think .
Bart
I am thinking about installing a small AMC V8 in my car some time in
the future, and was just wondering what front end componments i would
have to change other than the motor mounts.