Re: V8 question

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Justin Angelli" <turbogremlin74@xxxx> wrote:
> I am thinking about installing a small AMC V8 in my car some time in
> the future, and was just wondering what front end componments i would
> have to change other than the motor mounts.

You will need a V8 crossmember. I would add a set of V8 front springs and disc brakes if you don't already have them. A stock 904 automatic will be marginal with the 6 cyl rear. Also a V8 or 6 cyl A/C radiator for added coolong wouldn't hurt. It takes a lot more than just an engine swap to make a a deppendable V8 driver.
"Doc"