Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: 360 Parts

From: "lumina333" <lumina3@xxxx>
Date: 2004/03/16 Tue PM 10:24:38 EST
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: 360 Parts

Lu,no offence but the timing chain you might as well toss it in the garabe cuz its not good to reuse a timing chain also the 2v intake is basically a tire chalk now the rocker arms also aren't really smart to reuse especially if the motor they came from was well used again i'm not trying to be mean i'm just helping you out.
Bart
Nope, 2BBL...also available: rocker arms, timing chain & gears....