Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: 1971 Gremlin Question

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: 1971 Gremlin Question

If you go with a ford 9" rear you can use a ford TracLoc posi unit. A 9" rear out of a 65 to 70 mustang is a direct replacemeant into a gremlin.
 Davis

SadLittleClown2@xxxx wrote:

Re: 1971 Gremlin Question

Depends on how much you want to spend. On the cheap you could throw in an amc 360 with a 904 tranny.
If you have no$ limit then a built 401 with a TF 727 or T-10 P 4spd  and a ford 9" rear.
Either way you will need a v-8 engine cross member and notor mount plates.

Davis

Could I stick a posi trac in it?  If so which one would be the best?

Rebecca