Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: anyone running 14x7 wheels front and rear?

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: anyone running 14x7 wheels front and rear?

The Mix is right about the tires and the speedometer being right. It doesn't matter if you have 13, 14 or 15 as long as the tires are the same diameter the speedometer will be right. In the old days and I bet Doc. can remember this it wasn't unusual at all tohave two tires label the same size and there would an inch or better in the difference in height. You could have a 775x14 Goodyear and it would be aninch or more different from a 775x14 Firestone.  When you were poor like me you bought recaps especially recap snow tires. You always had them stand side by side to make sure they were the same size no matter what it said on the side.
Terry