Re: [BaadAssGremlins] question

258 4 SPD ?????? Please don't waste a 4spd unless it's not a t-10 .....then thats ok. I have a good  3spd you can have if you want it. I am in CT though.
 Davis

harold losey <strlcuckoo_46@xxxx> wrote:
Have a four spd but was waiting for a rebuild on the 258

Davis Martin <martin-davis@xxxx> wrote:
Sounds like the transmission is the only thing left.
 Davis

harold losey <strlcuckoo_46@xxxx> wrote:
Hey People,
Has anyone had trouble getting their speedometer to read? I have replaced the gear, the cable, the gauge(x3) and can not get it to work. It is my daily driver and I use my tach but that won't satiate any cops. I know the 4bbl, headers, and cam could not be the cause.

Do you Yahoo!?

Do you Yahoo!?