From: Ed Veneck <edveneck@xxxx>
Date: 2004/03/15 Mon AM 10:29:29 EST
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Oil filters

huh??you own a airplane and drive a Gremlin??i mean i love Gremlins but its kinda funny when you said your airplane LOL not making fun or nothing but that seemed like a oxymoron i don't know i swear one time i seen a new BMW parked in front of a mobile home LOL
Bart

I would cut one apart and take a lokk inside the next
time you change oil.
Everytime I change oil on my aircraft engine, I always
cut the filter apart and examine it for signs (metal
filing)of engine breakdown.  I also try do do this at
least once a year on my daily driven cars.  It only
takes about 30 minutes and it is time well spend.
Ed