Re: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: anyone running 14x7 wheels front and rear?

From: themixtoo@xxxx
Date: 2004/03/15 Mon PM 12:00:10 EST
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: anyone running 14x7 wheels front and rear?

Mixxers right my popularity is doomed 'cry'i must confess my gremlin tho has thousands in it its still in boxes LOL
Bart
Harold,  Bart doesn't run a speedo cable......Because the car hasn't moved in
god knows how long. JUST JOKING BART!!!! On a more serious note, I have 15"
rims and tires on the rear of my gremmie WITH the speedo cable hooked up, and
the trick to accuracy was to measure the circmfrence of the original 14" tires
and make sure the new 15" tires were as close to that as possible. Mine are
within 1/2" and the speedo error is less than 3%.                   'The Mix'