Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Oil filters

Interesting info. I would never use a stock fram filter. This is why I use the fram HP2.
 It is a high performance racing application filter. i noticed this was not in th egroup of "tested" filters. So in short I am not convinced it is a bad filter and it has done well in our 551 HP race engine.
 Thanks for the info though.
 Davis

Ed Veneck <edveneck@xxxx> wrote:
Check out this link.
http://www.scuderiaciriani.com/rx7/oil_filter_study/

After reading it, You'll never use a Fram filter
again.
I have always used Wix's and Motorcraft filters
myself, and this study confirms that they are one of
the better filters out there.
Ed