Sent: Monday, March 08, 2004 11:51 AM
Subject: 1973 hornet

Hey Eddie,
I am in dire need of your expertise.  I just did a valve job on my 73 hornet 232 and when reinstalling the head I broke a bolt.  I have looked every where for a new bolt, but I cannot find one anywhere.  I would like a new set but even one would be nice.  I can find bolts for a 258 but I was told that they are different.  could you help me find them.
Thanks a lot,
Steve