Re: My grem

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Bandit" <formula421@xxxx> wrote:
> Davis,
> I dont want to take you away from anything, basiclly Id like to get your opinion on it. What door tag? It had no drivers door when I bought it. I'll email the address. thanks,
> Josh

There is a tag riveted to the drivers door with the body no#, I am not sure if it is part of the serial no#, a model no#, a trim no# and a paint no#. Some times even if the original door is on the car the tag is missing. The idiots riveted it over an acess hole on the door you need to get at to remove the door lock locking arm. I saved the one off my yellow Hornet that I removed 20 years ago and just had to do the same to the new Hornet recently when I had the locks rebuilt. They just put a plastic plug in the pass door.
"Doc"