Re: My grem

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Davis Martin <martin-davis@xxxx> wrote:
> The only ones that I have come across that were not rust buckets are conversions, I bought them both though!
> Davis
>
> Bandit <formula421@xxxx> wrote:
> Lucky Doc...Id love to find an original V8 Grem that didnt need every body panel
>
> Josh

Rust free cars are hard to come by here in lower N.Y. never mind a rust free AMC of any kind. If I had not been screwed out of this car 4 1/2 years ago by the guy I bought it from, it would have been in a lot better shape mechanically. But all in all 500$ for a 99% rust free good running 30 year old car that is drivable is a good price. After the repairs and the complete new interior I figure to have spent 2,500$ + the 500$ I paid for it. Where can you get a nice car for 3,000$ now a days? 3,000$ won't even get you a decent used ricer or an American El Cheapo version. Add on another 1,500-2,000$ for a nice paint job and 2 rechroned bumpers and I will have practically a new car.
"Doc"