The Hornet Hood Emblem Arrived, Thanks Ed

The Hornet Hood Emblem Arrived, Thanks Ed

The hood emblem for the new Hornet arrived safely yesterday. I was hopeing the morons at the USP wouldn't lose it like they did the inst. panel lenses that Rick sent me. Thanks Ed. It is really nice. Like Ed said the bee just needs to be glued back into the chrome houseing. Now I see now that the bee and the plastic lense are one piece. I assumed the bee was seperate with a clear plastic lense over it like the center on a 3 spoke steerning wheel. The emblem is intact on my yellow Hornet but the plastic has crows feet cracks all over it from the sun. So since the lense and bee are one piece just makeing a lense will not work to repair the existing one, so I still need another Hornet bee emblem for the hood of the Yellow car.
"Doc"