Re: Clutch part question

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Bandit" <formula421@xxxx> wrote:
> Doc;
> Please dont quote me on this but I THINK the GMs socket in the Z-bar was metal and had a grease fitting...I have a few zbars setup like this.
> Just trying to think of that "better idea"
> Josh

In the old days before plastic they used bronze with a grease fitting like you said. Bronze would be the ideal material for a part like this if you were going to make one. It shouldn't be to hard to make one if you had a lathe. It might not even cost to much if you had one made by your local small time machine shop. In this case though I think Kennedy or Andrea Jacobs or one of the other venders on Eddie's Vender list should bave what she needs at a reasonable price.
"Doc"