Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Clutch part question

From: SadLittleClown2@xxxx
Date: 2004/03/10 Wed PM 11:02:39 EST
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Clutch part question

Howdy folks!!

On my 1970 gremlin the clutch arm popped out of the tranny and the plastic
thing that covers the round ball is split and broke.. I need to replace it..
Does anyone know where I can get a new one?? I dont want a used one, I prefer a
new one if I can get one..

Rebecca

Rebecca,did you check your local autoparts store?maybe that plastic piece is located in the help section?try there i've often found lots of lil plastic pieces i needed and didn't think they had for my AMC and they did
hope i helped
Bart