Sent: Wednesday, March 10, 2004 8:53 PM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Hornet/Gremlin Spare Tire Question

Josh,
 How is the rear plastic parts? The 3 pieces arround the back where the spare tire goes.
 Mine is all cracked.
 Davis

Bandit <formula421@xxxx> wrote:
Nope'r...black. the car was originallya robin's egg blue. color...really cool with the black...I wish the car was in better shape.
Im going to pull the buckets....I haveno clue if they are original or not...
Josh