Re: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Hornet/Gremlin Spare Tire Question

From: "Bandit" <formula421@xxxx>
Date: 2004/03/10 Wed PM 02:41:19 EST
To: <BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Hornet/Gremlin Spare Tire Question

Davis,
Im pretty sure its a T10....on the side it says T10 P and some other #s I dont know off the top of my head.
I was told its a 3 spd in the car but clearly it isnt. I went to a few T10 ID sites like the Gremlin X site and Its an AMC T10 Whoo Hoo!
Im 99 3/4 sure it is not factory V8 car; Ive had a similar conversation with Mr. Bart and came to the conclusion that this was a converted 6 cyl car but whoever did it knew what they were doing as it has the model 20 rear too. Did you see the pics of the car in my folder? I like the way the blue was done with the "304" decal. VIN # A3A465E702413 and used to belong to one David S Katzmaw of Monroe NY...wish I could find the dude...i tried.
Cant wait to see whats hiding in the 304:)
Josh
Yes that 7th digit says 6 banger now if it said H then it woulda indeed been a fact.304 gremster :)
Bart