From: badass73gremlin@xxxx
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, March 10, 2004 10:09 AM
Subject: Re: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Hornet/Gremlin Spare Tire Question

From: "Bandit" <formula421@xxxx>
Date: 2004/03/10 Wed AM 09:58:44 EST
To: <BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Bart,
Yea Baby....Its The posterchild for rot. The tailpanel and roof is nice and upper portions of the quarter...i will take pics for all interested. It was worth all the V8 partz; I may cut the quarter off so I have "304" wall ornament. :)
Josh

Oooh its that one with the green body parts so what all did you  save off it?
Bart